Sebenzai Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: 22 December, 2019
You agree not to misuse or try to misuse the Sebenzai Site, Sebenzai Systems, orSebenzai Materials, or help anyone else to do so. You also agree as follows:
You must register for and maintain an active user account. You may only possess oneSebenzai Site account and if it is suspended or terminated for any reason, you may not create another one unless you have explicit permission from Sebenzai todo so. The Sebenzai Site account registration requires you to submit certain personal information, such as your name, country of residence, mobile phone number, as well as valid payment information. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in Sebenzai Systems. Payment information must relate to financial accounts in your own name and you may not permit any other person to provide your payment information to Sebenzai. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Sebenzai Systems accounts, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of all Sebenzai Systems usernames and passwords at all times.
You may not allow third parties to use your Sebenzai Systems accounts. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Sebenzai Systems accounts to any other person or entity. In certain instances, you may be asked to provide proof of your identity to access or use the Sebenzai Site, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Sebenzai Site if you refuse to provide such information.
Sebenzai takes seriously its confidentiality obligations to its clients and asks that you do the same. You may not disclose the identity of any Sebenzai client outside of the Sebenzai Systems. You may not download, transmit, copy, or distribute any Sebenzai Materials outside of Sebenzai Systems, including by:
·taking screenshots or photos of screens displaying Sebenzai Materials that are sent or viewed outside of Sebenzai Systems;
· maintaining any records or logs related to Sebenzai Materials outside ofSebenzai Systems;
· printing any Sebenzai Materials;
· sending any Sebenzai Materials to your personal email address; or
· storing or saving Sebenzai Materials on personal devices or with third party cloud storage providers.
Once your Sebenzai Site account is suspended or deactivated for any reason, you must delete any Sebenzai Materials still in your possession.
TheSebenzai Systems Security
You may not violate Sebenzai Systems’ security or integrity or use Sebenzai Systems to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer, or communications system, software application, or network or computing device.Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
·working around any technical limitations within Sebenzai Systems that only allow you to use Sebenzai Systems in certain ways;
· using a VPN or other technologies to mislead Sebenzai Systems about your location or identity;
· inundating either Sebenzai Systems or other systems with communications or requests in a deliberate attempt to overload that system or otherwise disrupt its proper operation;
· attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Sebenzai System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by Sebenzai Systems;
· monitoring, crawling, or scraping data or content in Sebenzai Systems;
· monitoring data or traffic on Sebenzai Systems; or
· damaging, interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any system, program, audit logs, or data via User Content or other computer technology, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other malware.
If at any time you become aware or have reason to believe that there has been any misuse, compromise, loss, unauthorized disclosure or acquisition of, or access to Sebenzai Systems or Sebenzai Materials, you agree that you will promptly notify Sebenzai at support@sebenz,ai.
Integrity of Your Work
All training courses and tasks that you undertake must be manually completed by you in a competent and workmanlike manner without the assistance of other persons or technological automation such as bots or scripts. You may only undertake tasks for which you have completed the required training courses.
UserActivities & Content
Sebenzaimakes forums available to Users within Sebenzai Systems in order to assist themin completing their tasks. Users are expected to be courteous, helpful, andsupportive to one another in these Sebenzai Systems. Users should remain on topic,and either post questions or offer knowledge in these Sebenzai Systems.
Youagree not to use or encourage others to use any Sebenzai Systems for anyillegal, harmful, or offensive use. Prohibited activities on the Sebenzai Siteinclude, but are not limited to, the following as determined by Sebenzai in itssole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law:
·impersonating another person, account or entity, including a representative ofSebenzai;
· making available, promoting, or facilitating any activities prohibited by anylaw, regulation, government order, or decree, including gambling, illegal orharmful substances, child pornography, or sites or services related thereto;
· collecting personally identifiable information from or about Users or fromSebenzai Materials (example: don’t ask other Users their email address or phonenumber);
· distributing or facilitating the sending of unsolicited mass emails,messages, promotions, advertising, solicitations, or other spam, including commercialadvertising and informational announcements;
· offering or disseminating fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or byomission or failure to update information), or deceptive goods, services,information, schemes, or promotions (for example, get-rich-quick schemes, Ponzior pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming);
· participating in or encouraging activities that may be harmful to others,Sebenzai’ operations, or Sebenzai’ reputation;
· modifying Sebenzai Materials;
· reverse engineering, disassembling, or decompiling Sebenzai Systems;
· accessing Sebenzai Systems in order to build a competitive product or serviceor a product or service with similar features, functions or graphics; and
· conducting any benchmarking or other competitive analysis.
ProhibitedUser Content on the Sebenzai Systems includes, but is not limited to, thefollowing as determined by Sebenzai in its sole discretion, whether or not suchmaterial may be protected by law:
·User Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property orother proprietary rights of others;
· User Content that violates the privacy or data protection rights of others,including User Content that is sufficient to identify a User’s location or thatmay pose a personal safety risk to a User or another person;
· User Content that provides specific details or outcomes of a Sebenzaiinvestigation;
· User Content that is violent, threatening, promotes violence or threats,defamatory, libelous, pornographic, vulgar, obscene, abusive, or otherwise objectionable;and
· User Content that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred,harassment or harm against any individual or group (including self-harm);
Sebenzaimay, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, atSebenzai’ sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice toyou. Sebenzai may report any activity that it believes to be in violation ofany law or regulation to law enforcement officials, regulatory bodies, or otherappropriate third parties. Such reporting may include disclosing User’sSebenzai Site account information or User Content.
Youmay not be located in or use the Sebenzai Systems in any country that issubject to U.S export restrictions, currently including, but not necessarilylimited to:
· Crimea region of Ukraine
· North Korea
Ifyou become aware of any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, you mustpromptly notify Sebenzai and provide Sebenzai with any requested assistance tomitigate, stop, or remedy such violation. To report a violation, or tootherwise contact Sebenzai with respect to acceptable uses of the SebenzaiSite, email support@sebenz,ai.
Sebenzaimay modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by making such modificationsavailable to you on support@sebenz,ai. By continuing to use the SebenzaiSite after modifications to this Acceptable Use Policy have been made availableto you, you agree to follow the new Acceptable Use Policy.